- Support investment project team during concept, design, procurement, start up and qualification of Process Systems.
- Develop concepts and design. Provide construction and qualification assistance. Responsible for commissioning philosophies and field commissioning activities.
- Collaborate daily with internal stakeholders such as QA, Operations, Plant Engineering and Procurement is mandatory to cover all aspects. Host technical review meetings with associated stakeholders to ensure cross-functional approvals.
- Establish technical packages for standard applications to allow “off the shelf” implementation. Cooperate with procurement, vendors and local operations to adjust packages to regional requirements.
- Secure optimal flow of technical information, while promoting and ensuring global standard adherence and that necessary deviations are highlighted, discussed, well justified and documented.
- Seek and provide continuously innovative solutions for Process technologies and ways of operation considering vendor technology and internal operational experience.
- Ensure compliance with all pertinent safety policies, rules and regulations.
- Minimum 7 years in project engineering, project management for chemical, biochemical, pharmaceutical industries, facility layout and optimization or equivalent
- Solid experience and expertise in the field of Process design, layout and construction
- Excellent knowledge of current and proposed future technology in the field of Process, associated automation, operation and maintenance
- Strong leadership skills, highly motivated, excellent communication skills and international experience strongly desired
- Fluent in German and English is a must
- Available to start a new position at short notice