Our client is one of the leading insurance companies in Switzerland.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Senior Product Manager ServiceNow.
This is a permanent role based in Zurich.
- You will act as a trusted partner, advisor and contact point for your business counterparts
- You will assess and improve customer experience across your portfolio
- Shape high performing teams with our outsourcing providers and partners. Promote a feedback culture and empower a self-reliant team
- Contribute towards the organization's strategy and operational objectives (e.g.: automation, cloud transformation)
- You will manage your budget. Forecast and track costs such as cloud consumption, licences or support costs
- Continuously improve your solution portfolio
- Take ownership of critical incidents & high visibility requests and actively drive resolutions with focus on customer satisfaction, stakeholder communication and collaboration with the IMPM Manager/Major Incidents Management team.
- Actively manage the software vendor relationship. Drive escalations with vendor management team, understand and influence the product roadmap.
- Manage changes to solutions and ensure quality assurance on changes applied to your solutions.
- Have a good technical and functional understanding of your solutions
- Have a university degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or a comparable education/qualification.
- 5+ years' experience in project or solution/service management. Ideally in an IT or consulting context.
- Experience in developing or managing development on a ServiceNow platform.
- Experience working in a highly outsourced environment.
- Lead or used agile delivery models (e.g. Scrum) in your work
- Outstanding customer focus and ability to navigate ambiguity.
- Have led teams with your strong interpersonal skills, superb communication, listening and facilitation skills.
- Proficient in the ITIL framework and hands-on experience with ITIL processes. Project management experience is a plus.
- Are a self-motivating individual with a decisive and autonomous working style.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
What’s on offer
- Work for an established Swiss company
- International and multi-cultural working environment
If you think of yourself as a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, do not hesitate to contact us: +41 (0)58 268 10 40.