Location: Zurich / Remote
The role of the Sr. Project Manager is to take ownership for the successful execution of implementation projects, and for building the relationship with new clients. This includes developing a complete understanding of the scope in collaboration with the client, planning all project activities, and coordinating internal and client efforts.
The Sr. Project Manager will also work to secure required resources, assure quality control activities, and generally take ownership of the overall success of the project and 100% customers satisfaction.
- Previous experience as an IT or Business Project Manager
- Proven experience with Human Resources Information Systems is mandatory
- Proven experience in executing projects from inception to closure
- Previous experience in coaching, mentoring and motivating project team members
- Ability to set up and continually manage project expectations with clients, suppliers, team members and other stakeholders
- Previous experience in building, developing, and growing client relationships vital to the success of the project