About our client
Our client is one of the leading insurance companies in Switzerland. This is a contracting role ideally starting ideally in January 2020 until end of July 2020 initially based in Zurich with the possibility to extend after.
- Assist in the delivery of the department’s Technology strategy
- Own and define the architecture artefacts, guardrails and technical implementation guidelines in a clear and concise manner
- Define the detailed platform architecture for full stack digital insurance solutions and get the buy-in from the CTO community
- Review, provide recommendations on platform architecture and microservices, drive and guide the engineers
- Synthesize requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and facilitate engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines
- Define and support the delivery of integration technologies, APIs etc. including back to front office, legacy to digital and internal and external/ partner integration.
- Identify a process & set of KPI's that monitor/drive the automation and digitization efforts
- Work with variety of internal and external partners, to run RFI's, RFP's and POC's at pace to support business requirements.
- 10+ years of relevant, broad engineering experience and executive level presence
- 5+ years of experience as the lead technologist/architect for a major product or service
- Experience mentoring/training the engineering community on complex technical issues
- Analytical thinking, structured approach to address differing initiatives
- Highly proactive requiring little day to day direction and enjoy working at pace
- Internal or external consultancy experience with multiple partners and priorities
- Experience of integration of internal/ external and front to back office technologies incl. on premise and cloud environments.
- Insurance or Financial services experience
What’s on offer
- Work for an established Swiss company
- International, multi-cultural and young working environment
- Modern building, excellent canteen, gym on site
- Friendly colleagues
If you think of yourself as a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via the portal or per email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, do not hesitate to contact us: +41 (0)58 268 10 40.