Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Participate in all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing, and bug fixing including software maintenance.
• Produce software packages based on software requirements, the project’s software architecture and other project guidelines such as unit and subsystem (Clean Code)
• Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team.
• Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against unit and/or subsystem specification.
• Review and analyze your source code as well as on request the source code of your peers in the software development team.
• Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it.
• Bachelor’s degree / Master Degree in Computer Science
• 5+ years of experience as a software engineer with hands-on experience preferably IVD sector working in agile teams
• Highly skilled in / C# /.Net Framework / .Net Standard / .Net Core
• Experienced in automated testing and mocking frameworks
• Fluent in creating JSON / XML (or similar) based configurations
• Fluent in English necessary, German beneficial
Nice to Haves:
• Strong knowledge of object-oriented design and development best practices such as SOLID and eXtreme Programming.
• Leadership skills in designing and implementing test automation (Lead in team available / SCRUM).
• Experience working in regulated environments (IEC 62304, FDA).
• Knowhow with large-scale data management.
• An active participant in Software Communities.
If you are an experienced Software Engineer with knowledge of Clean Code principles honed in a tightly regulated environment, this is the role for you! We look forward to receiving your application.