The main purpose of this position would be to develop and implement a regulatory framework and internal standards and policies – in abidance with relevant domestic and international standards.
- Governance of MIFID, EMIR, REMIT and other relevant regulations in relations to the group`s trading activities
- Support front office, keep track of regulatory performance and mitigate any adherence or policy gaps
- Establish and implement a regulatory framework – policies and guidelines – in addition to being the first point of contact with external regulatory bodies
- Produce quality regulatory reporting, both internally and externally
- Maintenance of established framework and ensuring adherence by creating worships and training to disperse information
- University level degree from a recognised institution
- At least 5 years of professional experience working in a derivatives trading or exchange environment, supporting and implementing regulatory / compliance topics
- Coming from the commodities sector, or investment banking (commodities desk)
- Knowledge is EMIR, REMIT, MiFID as well as other regulations are a plus
- Fluent in English, other languages a plus
Our client offers a dynamic and international working environment – with the opportunity to have hands on experience designing and shaping the group`s regulatory strategy.
If you think your profile is a good fit, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Look forward to hearing from you!