Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Support UX research along the project process to provide fact-based inputs (e.g. user inter? views, desk research, surveys)
• Participate in workshops with the business and engineering teams to gather system-level information and to coordinate the design deliverables
• Translate user research and business requirements into state of the art user flows and design ideas.
• Design low/high fidelity mockups and interactive prototypes following industry standards and trends.
• Structure and run usability tests, analyze and present the outcome in the project team.
• Present your design ideas and output to the design team, project stakeholders and document the design activities following regulatory process.
• Contribute to UX activities to establish UX and CX best practices in the Organization
• Bachelor in UX design, HCID, visual design, communication, social or technical science or similar
• Well-versed in how to research user behavior, derive the most powerful insights from all forms of research, and prototype the creative solutions your actionable insights inspire
• Strong abilities in user centered design process, interaction design, visual design, design systems and guidelines creation
• Strong experience in the successful application of Design Systems, especially in digital products/solutions in multiple projects and products.
• Proven ability to plan, organize, moderate and analyze (virtual) workshops and co-design do it.
• Contributed to several products or services that have come to market (with ownership of key deliverables).
• Proven experience in guiding more junior designers on projects that require in-depth knowledge of specific domains and skill development.
If you are an experienced UX Designer and are looking for a great opportunity to shape the future of the industry, please apply below! We look forward to receiving your application!