The candidate will primarily act as a consultant in a small team of cross functional professionals. You will support them an ongoing project which relates to improvements of internal platform and involves helping defining framework for the user interface development in SharePoint 2019. As well as this you will help support a migration project.
As a passionate Microsoft technologist with strong development skills, you will possess the following skills and experience:
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• SharePoint 2013 and 2019 development, both server-side (C# & PowerShell)
• Client-side (NodeJS & React) experience nice to have
• Proven experience of SharePoint development
• Multiple environment management and deployment
• Development of secure applications
• Exposure to Azure DevOps and GithubFluency in English
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland. The team is currently working for home during the pandemic and home office will be offered post COVID.
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the leading financial companies worldwide? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application.