About our client
Our client is an innovative InsurTech.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Site Reliability Engineer.
This is a permanent role based in Zürich.
- End-to-end engagement, from inception to production, in designing, deploying, operating and continuously improving high-availability services in multiple environments
- Deliver high-quality code and solutions, focusing on reliability, automation and maintainability and security in order to improve performance and fault-tolerance of new or existing services
- Run production system alongside product engineering teams, monitoring key metrics around availability, latency and performance. Drive incidents resolution affecting the production platform and root cause investigation within postmortems establishing a culture of collaboration between teams
- Focus on delivering automated and self-healing systems. Continuously engage in capacity planning and exploring solutions to increase the efficiency of the platform leveraging the opportunities of the public clouds
- Contribute to development, support and maintenance of continuous delivery solutions
- You will specialize in either of the following topics: Datastore, Infrastructure or DevOps
- 5+ years hands-on experience as a Site Reliability Engineer focusing on either infrastructure, DevOps or Databases
- Master’s or PhD degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent working experience
- Solid experience with cloud computing platforms (particularly AWS), applications containerization/orchestration (Docker/Kubernetes), configuration management (Terraform, Ansible) and implementing continuous delivery and deployment solutions (Jenkins, Spinnaker, ...) is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Perl, Python, Go, Rust, Java and advanced bash scripting
- Experience working in Agile environment using Scrum/Kanban/TDD
- Excellent communication skills
- You understand the implications and the thread-offs of different solutions with regards to performance, reliability, availability and security
- Analytical and structured approach in troubleshooting distributed architectures
- Strong problem-solving mindset and collaborative approach to incidents mitigation, triage and resolution
- Fluent English language skills
What’s on offer
- Work in a challenging environment
- Multi-cultural team
If you think of yourself as a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, do not hesitate to contact us: +41 (0)58 268 10 40.