Working in a small team of experienced cyber security enthusiasts at the forefront of their field and hailing from all corners of the globe, your responsibilities will include the following:
• Information security operations, incident response, and intrusion/event analysis
• Provide mainly Tier 1 SOC support
• Dedicated monitoring and analysis of cyber security events (Triage).
• Incident Response generation and reporting.
• Processing of incident communications to include initial reporting, follow-ups, requests for information and resolution activity
• Deep knowledge of cyber threat tactics, techniques, procedures, and tradecraft
• Support and enhance event parsing, log collection, storage, automation and monitoring
• Providing recommendations for containment and eradication of threats in order to reduce the risk
• Strong troubleshooting, reasoning and problem solving skills
• Maintaining awareness of trends in security regulatory, technology, and operational requirements.
• Provide on call support as required
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following skills and experience:
• Proven experience in security operations as part of SOC or CSIRT (min 1 year)
• Experience with SIEM tools, ideally QRadar
• Familiar with incident management tools
• Scripting in PowerShell, Python etc
• Experience developing cybersecurity analytics and/or signatures to detect adversary tactics and techniques (e.g. MITRE ATT&CK)
• Security certifications such as: CISSP, SANS GIAC such as GCFW, GCIA, GCWN
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluency in English
Are you interested to work in an international environment with great career prospects for the future? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application.