This is a rolling contract running with option to extend up to five years.
Working in a small team of experienced cyber security enthusiasts at the forefront of their field and hailing from all corners of the globe, your responsibilities will include the following:
• Information security operations, incident response, and intrusion/event analysis
• Provide mainly Tier 1 and Tier 2 SOC support
• Dedicated monitoring and analysis of cyber security events (Triage)
• Incident Response generation and reporting.
• Processing of incident communications to include initial reporting, follow-ups, requests for information and resolution activity
• Support and enhance event parsing, log collection, storage, automation and monitoring
• Providing recommendations for containment and eradication of threats in order to reduce the risk
• Maintaining awareness of trends in security regulatory, technology, and operational requirements.
• Provide on call support as required
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following skills and experience:
• Proven experience in security operations as part of SOC or CSIRT (min 1 year)
• Experience with SIEM tools, preferably IBM QRadar and Azure Sentinel
• Scripting in PowerShell, Python etc to assist with automation of SOC tasks
• Experience developing cybersecurity analytics and/or signatures to detect adversary tactics and techniques (e.g. MITRE ATT&CK)
• Experience of network monitoring tools, such as Netflow, PCAP analysis
• Familiarity with Cloud security systems such as Azure Security Centre and ATP
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong troubleshooting, reasoning and problem solving skills
• Fluency in English
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the leading companies in Switzerland? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application.