The role is offered on a 2 year renewable contract on a 28/28 rotation.
This position will report to the HSE Director.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that host communities and the region benefit from the presence of Social Performance activities.
- Support Project initiatives (environmental awareness, local content etc) which contribute to social performance management as required.
- Accountable for operational planning takes account of non-technical above ground risks, trends and events that may negatively affect operations.
- Manage the department annual budget cycle, forecasting and key social performance contracts.
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years industry experience with at least 3 years relevant past experience in a similar role within the Social Performance arena.
- Previous exposure to the technical aspects of environmental, social impact assessment and grievance Management of Social Performance operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.