In this project you will be working closely with our client's business and medical digital teams that are focused on changing the future of remote patient diagnosis for the Healthcare and Life Sciences industry. You will be playing an important role in defining the Cloud Platform based ecosystem which allows our client to perform advanced analytical insights into patients health records.
- Lead and define the architecture aligned with other cross-functional team members
- Liaison with third party stakeholders to integrate planned interfaces with clinical information systems
- Ensure that the new architectural ecosystems enables data flows for real world data
- 8+ years as a Solution Architect within projects focused on complex patient data ecosystems
- Strong knowledge of Digital Health compliance and security requirements for the cloud, such as HIPAA, ISO and GDPR
- Proven experience working with Cloud and DevOps technologies such as Kubernetes
- Fluency in English is required
Does this sound like an exciting and fulfilling challenge to you? If so, send Swisslinx your application today!