Tasks & Responsibilities
• The role will be mainly responsible for aligning and consulting on process design as well as supporting overall project activities in the area of define/design and test.
• Collaborate with functional (e.g. Finance or Procurement) and other IT teams to realize solutions for cross-functional areas.
• Execute and/or support functional (exploratory and system) testing; coordinate testing activities, support defect resolution and support/coordinate user acceptance ?testing, deployment activities and data migration.
• 5 - 8+ years of relevant procurement consulting experience in the Pharma industry, delivering ERP solutions in transformational projects in the Operational Procurement
• 1-3+ years of experience working in finance transformation projects / Interface Procurement / Finance experience
• Proven knowledge of process-based/cross-process IT systems (SAP ECC/S4 as well Ariba/ Coupa/smart by GEP or non SAP Purchase-to-Pay solutions) for the relevant functional area
• Ability to analyze, design, describe and test IT solutions from an E2E business process understanding
• Possesses an in-depth knowledge of respective business processes in the functional area of Procurement / Finance, e.g. Request to pay, operational procurement and AP (Account payable)
• Excellent communication and project management skills in classic as well as Agile ways of working
• Change management and process improvement skills with direct experience in delivering complex business process / organizational change.
• Demonstrated business improvement experience based on very good knowledge about Procurement business processes and the interdependencies to other business areas, interfaces as well as the master data framework
If you are available immediately and meet the requirements above, please apply today.