For our client, one of the leading Healthcare & Life Sciences companies based in Bern, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role as an Sourcing Specialist. This is a contract position for initially 9 months.
- Managing the sourcing of materials and vendors to support requirements consistent with quality, reliability, service, cost and delivery
- Evaluating suppliers, creating and maintaining contracts, negotiating pricing, and building strong vendor relationships in support of managed categories
- Manage and support Sourcing led projects and strategic objectives, as well as support externally led projects where required
- Collaborating with Category Leads to review new/open projects and maintain fluid communication flow regarding project specifications, costs, timelines, and expectations
- University degree in relevant field
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Category Management
- Experience in the Healthcare & Lifesciences industry required
- Demonstrated experience in successfully negotiating supply agreements
- Fluent in English and German is a must
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!