For our client, one of the leading Healthcare & Life Sciences companies based in Zug, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role as an Strategic Sourcing Manager. This is a contract position for initially 6 months, with the possibility for extension.
- Execute and lead projects in line with Category and Sourcing strategies including negotiations
- Renewing contracts, updating pricing annually, refreshing internal business requirement/ metrics, maintaining and supplier capabilities database
- Supplier relationship management, This includes development of key performance indicators for the category of spend and supporting key operational due diligence efforts
- Continuous Improvement, this includes both department/category business process improvements
- University degree in relevant field
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in the Healthcare & Lifesciences industry required
- Demonstrated ability to support multiple sourcing categories
- Fluent in English
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!