Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Ensure that operational work, project related activities and on-call services are performed according to defined KPIs
• Provide application management and support and ensure operational stability and effectiveness of several Applications
• Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
• Resolve or escalate problems for resolution when appropriate
• Perform and document Pilot installation, work together with local/global CSV Team, Supplier, internal IT partner
• Operating system installation including laboratory instrument control software based on existing documents and processes
• Create installation documentation based on existing templates and transfer knowledge to operating Teams onsite and remotely
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, as well as in a regulated environment with Computer System (laboratory or manufacturing experience as 2nd level support)
• Technical experience in manufacturing and laboratory systems
• Technical skills in operating systems Windows Server 2008 – 2016 as well as Windows 7-10
• Proven CSV Knowledge / ITIL & GxP certification
• Previous experience in system installation and maintenance of operating systems, hardware and peripheral devices e.g. barcode scanner, printer etc.
• Validation experience with working in a project environment and in Informatics Service Support and Service Delivery
• Good communication skills, fluent in German and English
If you are a 2nd Level Supporter who has worked in the pharma industry before, this is the role for you! We look forward to receiving your application.