- Design and engineer repeatable configurations and deployments in a sensitive environment
- Trigger and monitor installation on test environments and manage installation instructions for production
- Integrate and deploy updates and fixes
- Investigate and resolve technical issues as Level 3 technical support in the area of internet facing applications
- Engineering of the perimeter layer (DMZ) based on vendor products for reverse proxies, web application firewalls, authentication services, etc.
- Provide the integration services for our internet facing application landscape
- Provide consultancy and support to project teams with regards to technical questions
- Previous experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Solid knowledge in the area of designing, deploying and configuring automation
- System engineering and Security background
- Development and architecture experience
- Knowledge of distributed computing, web technologies, protocols and standards
- Strong knowledge in RHEL Linux and, Shell- / Perl- /Python Scripting
- Knowledge of Security Architecture, Network Technologies and Protocols
- Knowledge in the following Web Technologies (Tomcat/Apache, Reverse Proxy, Web Application Firewall, etc.)
Do you think of yourself as a self-motivated, result driven, fast learner with a focus on result orientation? Please apply for the position now via our job portal.