Test Manager, Project Manager
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This is a contract starting by 1st Feb 2024 running for 12 months, with good chance of extension. The work place in Basel, with 2 days WFH offered.
The main purpose of this position is the support and coordination of integration efforts of IT systems with SAP and to support the global deployment program with the hire’s IT project and testing skills.
The role will support a wide range of activities and deliverables, for example participating in the system readiness workstream, assess and progressing changes, preparing and participating in user acceptance test (UAT).
The Test Manager can work with various teams and has a solid IT understanding to capture status and impact of the integration projects. The candidate is detailed enough to manage several interface developments in parallel. In addition this person needs to be proactive and needs to have the ability to see mistakes or things to improve and proactive drive the improvement processes.
The candidate should work on their own initiative but also should be a team player. The person also should have the ability to help other teams in other departments if needed (agile mindset).
Your responsibilities would include the following:
• Participation in Basel deployment system readiness workstream
• Oversight on progress of interface development activities and testing activities
• Management of the local activities for the business
• Management of Requirements and Gaps such that implications of template adoption are understood and participate in identifying change impacts
• Participate in relevant testing activities, prepare and execute Day in a life simulation
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following skills and experience:
• Finished apprenticeship, diploma or bachelor degree in IT or administrative environment with IT understanding
• Min. 3 years of experience in project or test management within the pharmaceutical industry
• Min. 3 years of hands- on experience in test management with usage of different tools (e.g. SAP)
• Demonstrated focus on delivery and execution (e.g. ability to eliminate errors and understand the source of it)
• Experience working in an agile environment or matrix organization with a very proactive approach
• Experienced use of spreadsheet applications (e.g. g-Suite, excel or similar) **
• Fluent in German and English min. B2 Level
Please note interviews would be conducted via video call, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland. Our client offers:
• Home office 2 days per week
• The opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment on a long-term basis
• Modern location in Basel
Please note that our client will give preference to locally based candidates in Switzerland.
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the most recognised medical devices brands worldwide? Then apply before the deadline on Thursday 23 November (including university diploma and written references