Systems Integration, Middleware
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Joining the company at an exciting time as they continue their digital transformation, your tasks will include the following:
• Analyze and plan integrations, evaluating feasibility and viability.
• Develop and configure system integrations, including interfaces, APIs, and connectors.
• Ensure adherence to integration standards such as iDOC, UN/EDIFACT.
• Create hybrid and cloud integrations using Azure Integration Services.
• Analyze technical challenges and develop innovative solutions.
• Communicate analysis and solutions effectively both verbally and in writing, tailored to the audience.
As the perfect candidate you will possess the following skills and experience:
• A completed degree in computer science, IT, or a related field (Fachhochschulausbildung, IT-Studium, or equivalent).
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in system integration or a related field.
• Proficiency with middleware technologies like ESB, API-Management, or Microservices.
• Familiarity with data formats, including iDOC, UN/EDIFACT, and others.
• Strong team orientation and a solutions-focused mindset.
• Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Fluency in English
• Knowledge of German and/or French strongly preferred
Please note interviews would be conducted via video call (with second round on site), and the role is based 100% in Switzerland. Our client offers:
• Multicultural IT organisation where English is the main language
• Competitive salary with 13th month, bonus etc
• Min. 25 days holiday (and chance to purchase more)
• Comprehensive insurance and pension plans
• The opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment with a strong team spirit and personal atmosphere
• Very stable company with great market reputation
• Opportunity for growth and development within the company
• Flexible working/part-time arrangements
• Subsidised canteen onsite
Are you interested to work in an international environment in a market leading pharmaceutical with great growth prospects for the future? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application.