This is a rolling 12 months contract starting no later than April 2021, with a strong chance of extension (up to two years) or even internalization.
In this role you will focus on building and driving new and state of the art technologies in various fields with the objective of creating Tableau interactive and static dashboards; the latter for printed reports.
• Development of Tableau interactive and static dashboards; the latter for printed reports
• Requirements engineering
• Quality assurance (quality metrics, data quality layer)
• System and UX testing
• Deployment (change management)
• Responsibility for developing, maintaining and extracting knowledge from strategic internal and external data sets
• Studying fundamental and high impact business questions that directly affect the direction of the company and the industry at large
You will be part an innovative product lab within risk and compliance. The project involves automation of reports using Tableau for various risk topics related to Lombard loans, credit risk, non-financial risk, etc.
The team is made up of approx. 15 people in the team, which consists of Tableau developers and Tableau server experts. The team is part of the larger team of 30-40 team members focused on providing KPIs to management, in the form of automated reports and interactive dashboards, and consisting of data visualization experts, data scientists, and project/program managers.
As the ideal candidate for this position, you will possess the following skills:
• At least 4-5 years of experience Tableau development e.g. dashboards, complex Tableau calculations)
• Experience in requirements engineering and working with big data platforms (+2 years of experience)
• Experience in analyzing and transforming data (4-5 years of experience)
• Business fluency in English
• Independent, self-starter, good communicator
• Integrity, responsibility and confidentiality required for dealing with sensitive data
• Included URL to sample of dashboards published to Tableau Public.
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland. The team is currently split between WFH and office right now. Post COVID occasional home office will be permitted.
Are you interested to work in an international environment as part of our client’s digital transformation in one of the leading financial companies in Switzerland? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application.