Tax Operations, Compliance, Reporting
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
About our client
On behalf of our client, a multinational investment bank, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Tax Operations Specialist.
This is a 6-month contracting opportunity based in Zurich with the potential to extend thereafter.
- Develop a knowledge in taxation requirements, processes, and systems for a broad range of transactional and positional tax obligations.
- Use your inquisitive mind-set to identify and remediate control or process improvements surrounding tax processing.
- Leverage your quantitative skills, partnering with the global team to work through essential tax reform programs (such as FATCA and CRS), assess impact and execute seamless implementation.
- Act as a risk manager for the firm through ongoing assessment and awareness of the tax regulatory environment and the firm’s adherence to its tax reporting obligations, establishing yourself as a regional point of contact for the business and global team.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-3 years relevant industry experience
- Quantitative educational background preferred
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail.
- Aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal clients with differing levels of product and technical experience in addition to good excel skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership and accountability of initiatives, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment.
What’s on offer
- Work for an established global bank
- International and multi-cultural working environment