About our client
Our client is a well-established financial institution in Switzerland. They are looking for a Technical Solution Architect to support the development and implementation of a new solution relating to business request fulfilment and ordering processes. They are offering a two-year initial contract and would like the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
- Creation of architecture blueprint, security concept, infrastructure design and other similar project delivery objects.
- Ensure the successful integration of internal applicants and existing order portals.
- Translation of stakeholder requirements into use cases.
- Design of the new modern ordering portal.
- Documentation of project results.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, or similar field of study.
- Strong understanding and proven experience of SMA-X or ServiceNow.
- Strong understanding and experience of Agile Working Methods.
- Good understanding of BRF or similar Software with proven experience, preferably 5+ years.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Proficiency in English, written and verbal.
Nice to have
- Certificates such as ITIL or similar.
- Proficiency in German, written and verbal.
- Good understanding of AngularJS with proven experience.
What’s on offer?
- Long term contract with an established financial institution.
- Office located in Zurich city with very good transport connections.
- Competitive salary.
Do you think of yourself as a self-motivated, result driven, fast learner with a focus on result orientation? Do you bring on positive attitude and have good communication skills? Please apply for the position now via our job portal. For further information, do not hesitate to contact us: +41 (0)58 268 10 40.