For this role our client are looking for an experienced Technical BA who can guide and assist the development team members and business owners in translating requirements into agile user stories. The team is in a transition phase from waterfalled to agile. In order to achieve this they need a candidate who have come from a technical background and has gained experience in a Business Analyst role.
Your other responsibilities:
- Support team members in transition from a traditional waterfall delivery model to a product-centred, scaled agile framework.
- Act as a SME and coach to the team in Agile methodology, tool usage and decision making processes
- Working closely with Product Management, Product Owners and other stakeholders to ensure execution alignment
- Work closely with the Release Train Engineer on program execution and operational excellence
- 5+ years in a Business Analyst role with previous experience in a technical position
- Ability to write and manage user stories, utilising best practices for agile project management (JIRA/CodeBeamer etc.)
- Proven ability to lead large-scale software projects from concept to delivery, ideally in a global setting
- Ideally coming from a software development background
- Pharmaceutical experience is a strong asset
- Fluency in English is required
Does this sound like an exciting challenge? If so, send Swisslinx your application today!