- Generating business leads and securing business development opportunities
- Taking new products and solutions direct to customers to solve customer pain points
- Spend time on the road delivering company presentations at conferences and trade events
- Partner with laboratory managers and specialists to design long-term solution
- Innovative sales approaches and process improvements with the company
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be a Sales Executive or Sales Manager ideally with knowledge and contacts within the European pharmaceutical, academic, manufacturing, consumer goods or high-tech markets. You will have a technical (scientific or engineering background) ideally a Masters or PhD in chemistry, and have exposure to laboratory automation or experience selling high value capital goods (must). You will be open to working with a flexible schedule and generous benefits around the north-west Switzerland region. English will be the working language for this role.
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!