Our client is a multinational investment bank.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Technical Security Officer.
This is an initial 3 month contracting opportunity based in Zurich with the possibility to extend thereafter.
- Represent the Swiss Bank in technical stakeholder meetings
- Conduct Swiss Bank specific security design reviews for new solutions planned to be rolled out in high security environments
- Advise technology teams on security control requirements specific to the Swiss Bank environment
- Conduct Swiss Bank specific security reviews on vendor provided solutions and underlying environments
- Validate applicability of control effectiveness reports
- Write security reports based on the reviews conducted and record findings in the firm's global technology risk management system
- Support Swiss Head of Technology Risk with technical expertise
- Familiar with Swiss Banking regulatory constraints
- Good understanding of infrastructure components (Network, Firewall, Virtualisation)
- Good understanding of operating systems (Linux and Windows)
- Multiyear Information- or ICT-Security experience in high security environments
- Experience in conducting security architectural design reviews
- Experience in validating information security and control effectiveness reports e.g. SOC-2
- Experience in conducting security reviews of vendor/outsourcing solutions
- Basic understanding of Cryptography
- Basic understanding of Identity and Access management
- Familiar in writing security reports
- Familiar working with globally distributed teams and across multiple time zones
- Ability to timely familiarize yourself with new technology and applications
- Strong self-motivation and persistence to get to the bottom of things
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and ever-changing environment
What’s on offer
- Work for an established international bank
- International and multi-cultural working environment
If you are a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via the job portal. For further information, do not hesitate to contact Katia Kosa at +41 (0)58 268 10 40 or via our website.