For our client, one of the leading Healthcare & Life Sciences companies based in Basel, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role as a TMF Communication and Training Manager. This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment. It is a contract position for 1 year.
- Responsible for development and implementation of a communication and training campaign on Clinical Documentation (Trial Master File)
- Define document management training and communication strategy
- Serve as the contact person between process end-users and TMF Management teams
- Act as TMF Operational Excellence representative and participate in clinical development improve initiatives
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum Bachelors' degree in Healthcare & Life Science
- Thorough knowledge of clinical development process
- Excellent understanding of Clinical Document Management
- Strong IT skills
- Fluent in English
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!