Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Supervising a development and outsourced team
- Building up the technology department
- Architecting and prototyping modern technical solutions
- Lead a developer team by following modern development frameworks to successful deliveries and product systems.
- Very good knowledge of .NET, OOP and design patterns
- Strong experience with CTRM and ETRM systems
- Experience with MS SQL, Kafka or Rabbit MQ, and web services
- Understanding of software engineering techniques and methods such as agile and TDD
- Knowledge of financial and/or commodities markets is a must, physical trading experience would be very useful
- Fluency in English, German is advantageous
Our client offers a dynamic and rewarding work environment where you can work closely with an international team and see a company continue to grow into diverse business ventures. If you are a Solutions Architect looking for a new challenge, then please apply online with your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!