On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for a Traffic and Sales Administrator to join their growing team in Zug.
- Execute contracts, highlight operational concerns, appoint inspectors, and check deliveries
- Coordination of logistics by rail, road and sea
- Review of all relevant documentation (loading, discharging, inspection, invoices, letters of credit)
- Arrange shipments and warehousing
- Liaising with various departments and 3rd parties to ensure correct appointment, loading/discharge, transport instructions, storage operations and related documentation are managed in a timely manner
- Act as a link between the company and banks, inspectors and storage facilities
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in commodity related logistics, ideally within metals/concentrates
- Fluency in English, any additional languages advantageous
- Proficient user of MS Office, knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Organized, independent and focused approach to work
What’s on offer
Our client is a successful and fast growing group offering an international and dynamic environment. It is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team and actively participate to the expansion of the company.