On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for an experienced and hands-on Metals Traffic Operator to join their growing team in Geneva.
- Execute contracts, highlight operational concerns, nominate vessels for clearance, appoint inspectors, check deliveries
- Coordination of logistics by rail, road and sea
- Review of all relevant documentation (loading, discharging, inspection, invoices, letters of credit)
- Arrange shipments and warehousing
- Liaising with various departments and 3rd parties to ensure correct appointment, vessel loading/discharge, transport instructions, storage operations and related documentation are managed in a timely manner
- Act as a link between the company and banks, inspectors and storage facilities
- LME/hedge instructions and position follow up
- 5+ years of experience in similar function within a commodity trading company or a producer
- Metals experience is a must
- A good understanding of the Trade Finance products would be ideal
- Fluency in English, French is a plus
- Customer oriented, flexible, organised and proactive
- Solid MS Office and especially Excel skills
What’s on offer
Our client is a young but solid and rapidly growing company where you will have the opportunity to play a key role in Operations whilst also being exposed to Trade Finance activities.