On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for a hands-on and self-sufficient Metals Traffic Operator to join their growing team in Geneva.
- Execute contracts, highlight operational concerns, nominate transport forwarders, appoint inspectors, and check deliveries
- Coordination of logistics by road, rail and sea
- Review of all relevant documentation (loading, discharging, inspection, invoices, letters of credit)
- Arrange shipments and warehousing
- Liaising with various departments and 3rd parties to ensure correct appointment, vessel loading/discharge, transport instructions, storage operations and related documentation are managed in a timely manner
- Act as a link between the company and banks, inspectors and storage facilities
- LME/hedge instructions and position follow up
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar function within a commodity trading company or a producer
- Metals experience is a must, preference for bulk/concentrates
- Fluency in English
- Customer oriented, flexible, organised and proactive
- Solid MS Office and especially Excel skills
What’s on offer
Our client is a young but rapidly growing company where you will have the opportunity to play a key role in Operations whilst also being exposed to Trade Finance activities.