Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Project and order management of translation orders (order clarification, order processing, allocation, deadline monitoring, etc.).
• Leading the development of process optimizations and introducing new processes for the whole department
• Coordination of extensive, multilingual translation projects, for example for drug approvals, clinical studies or documentation for quality control
• Advising and supporting internal customers with regard to our service levels
• Invoice processing for the translational projects
• Bachelor or Master degree in translational management or similar
• Min. 5-7 years of professional experience in order management or a similar highly coordinative role
• Solid experience in change management and process optimization
• Good knowledge of industry-specific software (Plunet, XTM or similar) or ability to quickly learn complex activity-specific software
• Excellent written and spoken in English is a must, good German (B2-Level) is an advantage
• Strong operational "hands-on" mentality
• Strategic and analytical thinking
• Quick comprehension, networked thinking
If you are an experienced Order Coordinator and are looking for a great opportunity to shape the future of the industry, please apply below! We look forward to receiving your application!