On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for an experienced and dynamic Travel Coordinator fluent in English to be responsible for the organisation and management of the constant global travel of Senior Executives.
- build and manage relationships with travel companies to secure the best routes at the best price
- collect relevant information from employees and apply for visas on their behalf
- Analyse and keep track of travel costs and provide reports to management
- Provide travel packs with the relevant information and documents to employees and handle travel issues
- Perform general administrative tasks
- Constantly try to improve processes in regards to travels policies and processes
- Several years of experience in a similar function in a large corporate, travel agency or airline, etc.
- Commercial or relevant education
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good MS Office skills
- Fluency in English, any other language an advantage
- Already based in Switzerland
What’s on offer
Our client is a fast-growing group. This opportunity will ideally suit someone dynamic with good communication and negotiation skills.