FX Trade, FX, Cash Management, Treasury, Operations, Manager
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
The Treasury Operation Manager manages the Treasury Team (3 Treasury specialists). Is preparing a cashflow forecast for the Swiss entities and is coordinating with the team. Coordinates the payments between the Swiss entities and its group counterparts. Oversees the daily bank transactions like FX, payments, settlements of SBLC/LC or Guarantees). Participates in the bank meetings with Relationship managers and Product specialists.
• Review, negotiate, arrange, and control Bilateral facilities for the Swiss entity in coordination with Group Treasurer, Deputy Treasurer and Management
• Organizes meetings with the Product specialists of the Banks
• Pays visit to our relationship banks and meets the product specialists plus RM if possible (in coordination with the Group Treasurer)
• Responsible for the smooth execution of bank transactions with the Team as needed from the daily commercial operations.
• Coordinates with various departments and prepare daily/weekly cash flow forecast.
• Responsible for the loan draw downs (RCF and bilateral facilities) and coordinates with the rest of the team.
• Supports the Group Treasurer in Account opening forms, KYC forms and year end audit process for the banks.
• Manages banking facilities and monitor closely credit lines utilization, headroom & cost of funding. Decides which lines area available for which transactions.
• Handling with the team the payment processes out of the ERP System and executes the payments for the Swiss entities.
• Overseeing the daily FX requirement in coordination with the Team, monitor Swiss entities FX exposure and manage hedging.
• Manages the Team (3 Treasury specialist)
Candidates should have the following experience:
• Bachelor in finance or equivalent
• Minimum 6-year relevant work experience
• Experienced in leading small team department, preferably in Cash management / treasury.
• Expertise and very keen interest currency trading / hedging, mastering FX exposure multiple dimensions
• Expertise in implanting cash management and FX IT solutions
• In-depth knowledge of the cash management/treasury function such as payments, cash application, cash flow planning, credit facility utilization and reporting
• Must have FX Trades experience
• Prior international experience is required, as is full business proficiency in English. Additional languages preferred
• Comfortable operating in fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging trading environments
• Adaptability and agile thinking to respond quickly and positively to changing conditions or new situations.
• Ability to be permanently based in/near Basel.
- Please upload the degree certificate as well as the latest reference letter
- If living aboard strong motivation letter is required as to why you are wanting to relocate