Swisslinx Middle East is looking for an Internal Audit professional – UAE National on behalf of their client, an investment company based in Abu Dhabi.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Support Audit activities and ensure all Audit work is in accordance with the IIA Standards and the department’s Internal Audit Manual
- Assist in preparing the Audit Plan and annual Internal Audit Plan
- Contribute to the overall improvement of the audit function, internal controls and risk management
- Supervise Internal Auditors, coach and mentor other UAE Nationals
- Performing internal control reviews to identify potential risks
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Strictly for UAE Nationals with khulasat al-qaid only
- Similar experience coming from a finance/banking institution
- Around 3- 4 years of experience within internal audit
- Must hold a recognized auditing qualification
- Preferably based in Abu Dhabi
- Strong English and Arabic communication skills
If you possess the above qualifications and are interested to develop your career in an organization with strong presence in the GCC region, please apply below.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted, with preference given to those already based in Abu Dhabi.