About our client
Our client is a mid-sized InsurTech that provides technological solutions for both insurance and non-insurance clients. This is a contracting role until end of July 2020 initially starting in April in Zurich. (Remote work is possible with only biweekly meetings in Zurich.)
- Translate concepts and projects into user flows, wireframes, mock ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and final designs optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
-Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
-Make design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features.
- 5+ years as a UX/UI Designer with an extensive portfolio
- Experience with Sketch, InVision, Principle, Abstract
- Ability to work with the team to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet the needs and vision of the stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in using UX/UI design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centred design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, usability and accessibility concerns depending on device (i.e. Android vs iOS).
- Proficient in English
What’s on offer
- Work for an established Swiss company
- Small start-up environment
- International and multi-cultural working environment
- Friendly colleagues
If you are a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via the portal or per email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, do not hesitate to contact us: +41 (0)58 268 10 40.