Our client is a biotech startup looking for a VP in Medicinal Chemistry to support the growth of their team in Switzerland.
As an early stage company, they are looking for an energetic and experienced leader with a desire to work in a fast-paced and dynamic international team environment and help build a world class drug discovery company.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience leading the discovery of novel small molecule therapeutics from initial hits through first-in-human trials.
The successful candidate also brings the following:
- Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry with 10+ years of experience in pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Experience managing internal and outsourced chemistry personnel, and in team/project leadership
- Highly collaborative, self-motivated, team-oriented, with outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Genuine curiosity for novel approaches to improve drug discovery paradigm generate better candidate molecules
- Demonstrated problem solving skills in challenges facing synthetic organic chemistry and drug discovery
If you are ready for a new challenge and want to be part of a team that will develop breakthrough treatments for degenerative diseases, please apply now!