On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Windows 10 Systems Engineer.
This is a contracting role until end of June 2020 based in Zurich.
- You will support the Windows 10 project team in terms of deployment / process and implementation;
- You will document of business requirements and Solutions (Design, Interfaces, Security and Processes);
- Technical Implementation of:
* Windows 10 and Office 365 Client configuration settings;
* Windows 10 Client Security settings and Remote Access;
* Windows 10 Servicing / Maintenance and release processes;
- Ensure implemented solutions are in line with the overall IT strategy and compliant with other technologies;
- Develop automated processes, preferably using PowerShell;
- Support product owner with all technical aspects of the project and status reporting (Jira).
- Expert levels in areas of technical implementation for Windows 10 Client configuration, Windows 10 Group Policy settings, Windows 10 Client Security
- Proven engineering experience with the following products or technologies:
* Windows 7/10 Client Deployment and Management.
* Client Virtualization: Citrix XenDesktop / XenApp.
* Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012 R2 / Virtual Machine Manager 2012 R2.
* User Data Migration (USMT)
* Windows PowerShell Scripting
- Familiar with Windows 10 Servicing options (CB, LTSB) and Feature stack
- Fluent English, written and spoken
What’s on offer
- Work for an established Swiss company
- International and multi-cultural working environment
If you think of yourself as a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via email: email@example.com. For further information, do not hesitate to contact us: +41 (0)58 268 10 40.