There will be the requirement to diverse in many technologies as the IT landscape in the organisation is forever changing and been enhanced with all different IT solutions. The candidate will primarily be helping with the day-to-day operations of the team and will be asked to assist in to various projects the team are running.
Required Technical Experience:
The candidate is expected to have proven in-depth knowledge and experience with Windows server technologies:
· At least 5 years building, configuring and maintaining Windows Sever Operating systems.
· Windows server core competencies like Active Directory, Group Policy, SCCM, SCOM and IIS
· Experience with Cloud adoption using Microsoft Azure in hybrid environment, ADFS and Conditional Access competencies
· Experience with security hardening, encryption, TLS and certificate authorities
· Experience with 2nd and 3rd level troubleshooting of technical issues
· Basic PowerShell scripting knowledge
· Knowledge of working with VMware as a hypervisor for virtual machine administration
· Knowledge of administering and troubleshooting complex Messaging solutions including security and antispam filtering
· Broad understanding of IT best practice and its application in a business environment.
· Ability to provide third-level support including incident resolution, request fulfilment and problem resolution in an enterprise environment.
· Ability to follow change management procedures and processes.
· Ability to create documentation and keep it current.
· Practical experience of participating in IT initiatives.
· Strong customer management skills.
· Strong communication, problem solving and team-working skills.
· Ability to actively work in a multi-cultural environment and tackle cultural barriers.
· Ability to demonstrate initiative, drive, pro-activeness and enthusiasm.
· Readiness to work outside normal working hours during service windows and to provide on-call cover for evenings and weekend.