On behalf of our private banking client, Swisslinx are looking for multiple Workday Consultants to support a new HR business solution implementation and enhancement project. These are hands-on configuration SME roles and will not offer lead or manager responsibilities.
This role will involve:
- Configuration of business processes in at least one of the below Workday modules:
Performance & Talent
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert in one of these areas
- Assess new Workday releases for the business and advising on functionality
- Supporting the ongoing enhancements and improvement of features of the system
The successful candidate will have:
- Expertise across Workday core HCM as well as one of the above modules
- Strong background of configuring Workday and associated business processes
- Excellent understanding and experience of Workday reporting
- Certifications or Training in the Learning, Performance & Talent, Recruiting or Onboarding modules
- Strong HR business knowledge and understanding
- HRIS experience within financial services will be a distinct advantage
If you are passionate about Workday and are looking for your next implementation, please apply! We look forward to receiving your application.