Welcome to the Timereport (TR) Support Page
- Download the Swisslinx Time Report that suits your contract conditions.
- Extract the content.
- Open xls file and "Enable editing" when asked.
- Select the month and the year, and fill up the start and end time for the AM and the PM period with a valid time. For the daily report you have to fill up the "Counts as" section as well.
Please note the following:
- Only cells with a grey background can be edited.
- Valid time has to be provided.
- Only English, German, French and Italian formats are supported. If you have problems using the time report, please make sure that your device is configured to use one of the supported languages
Calculation options must be set to automatic. Here is how:
- In Excel 2003: Tools > Options > Calculation > Calculation > Automatic.
- In Excel 2007: Office button > Excel options > Formulas > Workbook Calculation > Automatic.
- In Excel 2010 and 2013: File > Options > Formulas > Workbook Calculation > Automatic.
- In Excel 2008: Excel Preferences > Calculation > Automatically
Please be aware that in some cases you may prefer to keep it set to manual, for example if there are many heavy calculations to perform.