Salesforce, SW Developer, Scripting
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
As a key member of a diverse and cross border team that is supporting the next gen adoption of the organisation’s sales platform based on Salesforce.
As the successful hire you are a key contributor to the developer communities and will develop, administer, maintain, and continuously enhance the large-scale Salesforce implementation in a complex and modern IT landscape.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• You own the whole process and technology stack, from the pipeline and toolchain definition, down to the implementation of build plans, workflows, and configuration of permissions on the repositories.
• You implement and support Global IT solutions by using emerging techniques and technologies including user centricity, responsive design, mobile-first approach and cloud/on premise solutions.
• You are also involved in supporting the development of POCs to pilot markets to prove feasibility and business impact
As the perfect candidate you will possess the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or in a related field of study.
• Good knowledge of Salesforce technologies (e.g. Apex, Lightning Web Component, Triggers, Data Loader, Flow, Salesforce DX CLI).
• Demonstrable experience in software development and maintenance
• Experience with source versioning systems and branching strategies (GIT, Feature Branches)
• A good understanding of software & cloud architecture and integration concepts across multiple IT stacks; exposure to Agile methodologies and mindset
• Fluency in English
Nice to have:
• Experience with Atlassian products, Gitlab and SAP S/4 HANA is a plus.
• CI/CD know-how and ability to identify pain points in the process and design/implement solutions to fill the gaps.
Please note interviews would be conducted via video call (with final round on site), however the role is based 100% in Switzerland. Our client offers:
• Multicultural company where English is the main language
• Competitive salary
• The opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment with a strong team spirit and personal atmosphere
• Very stable company with great market reputation
• Opportunity for growth and development within the company
• Flexible working/part-time arrangements
• Comprehensive insurance and pension plans
• Day care for your children, gym, mindful rooms, subsidised canteen etc
• e-bikes available for use free of charge
Are you interested to work in an international environment in a market leading company with great growth prospects for the future? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application.