Our client is currently migrating all laboratory clients to Windows 10. As such the team needs additional support to ensure an uninterrupted manufacturing and testing process. This position is focused on manufacturing applications, infrastructure, clients and devices for Drug Product and Drug Substance Manufacturing and Pharma Technical Development.
- Ensure that operational work, project related activities and on-call services are performed
- Provide application management and support and ensure operational stability and effectiveness of several applications
- Contribute to the core business and informatics processes and solutions
- Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
- Maintain and develop process and technical knowledge
- Operating system installation including laboratory instrument control software
- 3y+ of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, as well as in a regulated environment with Computer System, ideally within manufacturing
- Previous experience in system installation and maintenance of operating systems, hardware and peripheral devices e.g. bar code scanner, printer etc.
- Strong technical skills in different operating systems: Windows Server 2008/2012/2016; Windows 7; Windows 10
- Proven CSV Knowledge / ITIL & GxP certification
- Validation experience with working in a project environment and in Informatics Service Support and Service Delivery
- Fluent in German and English
- Service oriented attitude, also in emergency situations
If you are a motivated Supporter and service-oriented person who would like to work in a one of a kind environment, please apply below! We look forward to receiving your application!