Accounting, Administration, Invoices, Payments, NPO
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
As the Accounting & Administrative Officer you will be the lead individual for dealing with the company accounts, working closely with an external partner to be able to provide live updates and share clear overviews of the businesses financials. The majority of the role will consist of Accounting and Controlling tasks, with a smaller proportion made up of Administrative responsibilities.
Accounting & Controlling tasks:
• Management and control over accurate completion of invoices. Ensuring a smooth process whilst accurately tracking on the internal system
• Managing all incoming and outgoing payments
• Acting as the main point of contract with external accounting services company and ensuring all required documents and procedures are fulfilled. Quarterly budget status, monitoring and reporting. Monthly control and report of credit card expenses, cash expenses and accounting bookings
• Acting as the main focal point with external auditors and ensuring that all necessary arrangements and all necessary documents are prepared on time
• Overview and creation of specific correspondence to external partners (acknowledgement letters, information alerts, thank you letters)
• Scheduling Board meetings, coordinating agenda items, sending meeting supporting material, reporting to the board
• Acting as the main point of contact with applicants and the Academic Board members. Ensuring all required documents and procedures are fulfilled
• Business Administration Degree – Accreditation in accounting and business administration
• Abacus – Proven experience and record in the use of the Abacus system
• High attention to detail and a proactive nature
• Ability to work autonomously
• Interpersonal skills and teamwork
• German native with English fluency, both verbal and written
If you are interested in joining a pioneering organization that are leaders in their field, please don’t hesitate to apply directly, we look forward to reviewing your application. Only those meeting the above criteria will be considered.