HAZOP, HAZID, Asset Integrity, HSSE, Process Safety
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This is a permanent position to be based in Switzerland and work on-site at the refinery.
- Ensure routine site visits to oversee, evaluate, and coach Asset Integrity, Process Safety, and site management resources.
- Ensure that HSSE management systems are implemented, audited, and incorporated into annual plans.
- Interact with projects to guarantee risks associated with Integrity and Process Safety are covered from design to start-up and to secure local organization handover.
- Assure the creation, upkeep, and improvement of asset integrity management plans so that the necessary steps can be done to handle the risks connected with assets and enhance their integrity and dependability in accordance with our operational excellence ideas.
- Ensure that Process Safety competences in VARO are met by leading and taking part in audits relating to Asset Integrity and Process Safety on our various facilities and reporting to ORC (Corporate Operational Risk Committee).
- Ensure Process Safety competencies in VARO are monitored following a structured approach, understand the gaps and initiate VARO wide training programs to close these gaps.
- Initiate LFI 's (Learnings From Incidents) on Asset Integrity and Process Safety incidents, maintain a database and ensure follow up and learnings from these incidents.
- Maintain and analyze Asset Integrity and Process Safety KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) in order to find underlying causes, report on them and take action to drive continuous improvements.
- Ensure HAZID and HAZOP studies are driven according to our standards.
- Keep up to date regarding new technologies and the risks associated with them in terms of Asset Integrity and Process Safety.
- Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Strong experience in a Asset Integrity lead position on a production site (oil & gas industry will be considered an asset).
- Experience in a Process Safety role with a strong link to Operation and Management.
- Excellent English language skills (spoken & written).
- Fluency in French, German or Dutch is highly desirable.
If you possess the above attributes, we look forward to receiving your application. You can write directly to: Asher Cos, Recruiter, email@example.com