IT Audit, Cyber Security, Assurance
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Our client is looking for a highly experienced Audit and Assurance Manager with specialisation in Information Technology (IT) and Cybersecurity to join our Group Internal Audit and Assurance team.
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Technology/Data Assurance and Data Analytics.
- Manage technology and data related assurance and consulting engagements worldwide
- Understand strategic and operational business activities relevant to technology and data
- Identify and assess relevant risks and mitigating controls
- Suggest improvements to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of business activities
- Adhere to GIAA’s methodologies and procedures to ensure delivery of quality of work and outcomes
- Involvement in assurance planning and risk assessment activities, such as the assurance universe
- Contribute to development of the GIAA audit plan, including resource requirements and scheduling
- Supervising, leading and delivering technology and data assurance related audit engagements:
- Coordinate audit planning activities including defining objectives, scope areas, budgets, resource allocation and interactions
- Prepare detailed audit work programmes considering relevant internal standards and accepted industry practices.
- Assist in performing real time stress testing of internal controls through ethical hacking, and simulation of risk and fraud
- Identify control gaps, determine root causes, and support the business in developing appropriate actions to mitigate those
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 10 years of IT audit and/or advisory experience focusing on cyber security and IT control topics including network security; identity and access management; information and technical security; systems development and changes; incident management and systems resilience and use of third-party services
Comprehensive understanding of IT control and security frameworks (e.g., COBIT, NIST, ISO27001)
- Audit certification (e.g., CIA, CISA, CA) is expected. Ethical hacking qualifications (e.g., OSCP, CEH) would be advantageous. Certifications in InfoSec management and operations (e.g., CISM, CISSP) are valuable
- Familiar with latest cybersecurity trends, incidents, hacking techniques and security solutions
- Prior experience in designing and implementing cybersecurity frameworks, transformation programs and projects to protect an organisation from cyber threats-attacks and data loss
- Proficient use of analytical tools (IDEA, Alteryx) and visualization software (e.g., Power BI, Tableau)
The ideal candidates:
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail with analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
- Team player, enthusiastic, flexible work attitude and can work well under pressure
- Operationally excellent being able to organise, produce high-quality work and meet agreed deadlines
Please upload the degree certificate as well as the latest reference letter. If living aboard strong motivation letter is required as to why you are wanting to relocate
If you possess the above attributes, available to start a new position immediately and looking for a new challenge in an international environment, we look forward to receiving your application!