On behalf of our client, we are currently looking for an experience and hands-on Back-Office Specialist to join their expanding Global Markets Operations team.
- Cooperate with Middle and Front Office to ensure accurate management of trade capture process
- Be responsible for trade confirmation, settlement, reconciliation and inventory management
- Support and control the collateral management process for bilateral and centrally cleared OTC derivatives
- Participate to the ongoing improvement of processes and enhancement of product offerings
- Perform relevant and necessary reporting
- Several years of experience working in a similar role
- Relevant education background
- Knowledge of derivatives and Global Markets products
- Proactive and solutions oriented
- Fluent in English
- Available as soon as possible
What’s on offer
Our client offers an international and dynamic environment. They are expanding and offer growth opportunities. It is an ideal role for someone hands-on who can work independently whilst being part of a team.
Our client is looking for someone available as soon as possible but will still consider people with a notice period.