This is a rolling contract starting in August, with a strong chance of extension (up to two years) or even internalization.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Analysis (process flows, data, systems, sources, owners)
• Data sourcing (DDAs definition, data structures, data flows)
• Implementation of Palantir Pipelines to enrich and complement data
• Metric calculation implementation in Palantir
• Dashboard, report layout definition and implementation in Tableau
• Integration into Data Quality, Data Governance processes
• Documentation of deliverables
• Active participation in project and stakeholder management processes, such as status reports, planning activities, action and risk item management, etc.
You would join a project with the aim of implementing processes to report a wide range of MI metrics for all locations of the bank. The activities will focus on the actual implementation of the solution on Palantir Foundry and Tableau.
As the ideal candidate for this position, you will possess the following skills:
• Minimum 3 years professional experience, ideally in the financial services industry or any other international environment
• Strong experience in ETL design and development, using Python, PySpark, or JAVA on Foundry (Palantir)
• Prior development experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview, etc.
• Your SQL queries skills are strong and you are able to analyze and report on large amounts of data
• Excellent English communication skills
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the leading financial companies worldwide? We look forward to receiving your application.