Banking, Wealth Management, Business Analysis, Requirements Engineering, Stakeholders Management, Agile, SAFe, Jira, Xray, SQL, ETL, Data Management, XML, XSD, JSON.
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This is an initial 12 months contract position with possibility of extension.
The position, based in Zurich, involves 100% of working capacity.
Working from home some days a week is possible as our Client has a hybrid working policy.
A quick glance to your daily responsibilities:
• Conduct detailed business analysis (identification of problems, solution options, opportunities) for dedicated topics and provide foundation/input to solution design, legal & operational requirements, write business specifications.
• Document functional requirements including UX and functional requirements, data requirements, data flow and data transformation business rule definitions
• Write clear User Stories for scrum teams.
• Define test cases, prepare test data, execute tests, check, and document test results.
We are excited to get to know you for this opportunity if your background looks like as followed:
• At least 5 years of project experience in international business environments such as in banking sector or in the Wealth Management.
• Track record in Business Analysis and Requirements Engineering:
Ability to communicate with business stakeholders, business users and transforming their needs into written requirements, such as GUI design proposals, process, and
Hands on agile (SAFe is beneficial) experience and Jira.
Experience with test driven development, test case definition and execution preferable with Jira Xray.
Understanding data management, analyzing data needs and business processes. Hands on SQL knowledge to analyze test data and create queries to confirm test results.
Experience with data processing (ETL) rule definitions, such as validation, transformation, and consolidation rules applied for business data.
Understanding of integration patterns, interface definitions and related technologies such as XML and XSD, JSON is beneficial.
If you have the required professional experience for this role and are interested in this job description, then please do not hesitate to apply today via our Swisslinx website.
If you think that your expertise does not fully match the background needed for this role but you are excited for this position and would love to have this opportunity, we encourage you to apply anyway! Omar Hammoudi is looking forward to receiving your CV.