You will join the Transactional Finance team which provides global projects, solutions and services, SAP and non-SAP, work in collaboration with the Group and Divisional Finance functions.
The primary goal of this project will be to deliver solutions to Transactional Finance business unit, overseeing and performing all analysis and conceptual activities.
- Capture business requirements and create a detailed understanding of processes and operations surrounding them
- Contribute to projects and sometimes taking the lead as well
- Collaborate with business partners to ensure complete alignment with the business process and IT
- Responsible for identifying new opportunities and continuous improvements within the finance area, working together with the business process managers
- Provide architectural services, guidance and conceptual design in projects and operations, taking into consideration the technology trends.
- 5+ years’ experience in delivering Finance solutions with in depth knowledge and hands-on experience in SAP ERP (SAP FICO), focused on Accounts Payable/Receivable, Cost center accounting and Treasury
- Proven experience in coordinating Finance solutions implementations in a global environment / in a matrix organization
- Knowledge and understanding of Ariba Network integration
- Expert in Project Management Methodology (AGILE) with experience on resource planning
- Experience in analyzing and documenting of business needs and the translation into IT language
- Understanding cross-functional process flow, data and Dependencies supported by Systems
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with fluent English.
Does this sound like an exciting role? If so, send Swisslinx your application today!